JETAANSW is announcing a mascot competition and we’re looking to our talented community to give life to our mascot! Check below for the competition rules and winners will be announced on August 8th. Good luck and we look forward to seeing the entries!
Terms and Conditions
By entering the JETAA NSW mascot design contest you accept the following terms and conditions.
- Reside in Australia.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
Mascot entrees must be:
- Complete designs ready and appropriate for public display without need for modifications.
- Completed by the entrant. Designs completed by a third party or generator will not be accepted.
- Original designs.
The contest winner agrees to:
- Forward a usable version of their mascot entry to JETAA NSW by August 10th. “Usable” refers to a file which is:
- At least 300dpi
- .ai or .psd file type
- All rights to the mascot design and usage will be owned by JETAA NSW:
- JETAA NSW agrees to credit the entrant as the winner of the contest and on digital publications where the mascot is used.
- JETAA NSW agrees not to alter the mascot design in a way that is contrary to its intended purpose.
By entering this contest, entrants agree to have their design displayed on JETAA NSW social media accounts for the purpose of judgement only.
The JETAA NSW committee will select a winning mascot design based on:
- Adherence to the submission guidelines.
- Design practicality and functionality.
- Public response on social media.
The winner will receive a prize of free entry to 2 JETAA NSW associated events, to be redeemed before August 31th 2019.
- “Associated events” include social events hosted or co-hosted by JETAA NSW. Some events are excluded from this prize, for example where JETAA NSW are attending only as guests, or hosting in an official capacity on behalf of the JET Programme.
- “Free entry” covers the fee collected by JETAA NSW for participation in the event and does not cover other incurred expenses such as transport, souvenirs or additional consumables.